Tuesday, December 2, 2014

On a Comet 10 Years Away, Philae Conks Out, Maybe for Good

This article is very interesting.. Even though much of the words I do not know, a lot of it processed in my brain. I believe ESA will find a solution to this problem. If not, than 10 years could be thrown out.. I think it is amazing how space works. Sending a machine into outer space for 10 YEARS and kept in contact with it is just.. Wow. I never knew about Philae or Rosetta until now, but if the space craft does fail to re-start, it won't be seen as a failure. It did complete it's mission, just may not be able to come back home. Luckily no one is on it. I strongly support tax money going to space projects. Not because of political issues, but for the love I have for space. If only I had the brains to become an astronaut.

No comments:

Post a Comment