Wednesday, March 18, 2015

20 key findings of the Senate's CIA torture report/ Yes, the CIA torture report should have been released

There is quite a bit to reply to this article.. But I won't try to rant to much. Yes, I agree some innocents do get tortured, it happens. BUT, "aftermath of the 9/11 attacks and the methods the CIA used to try to extract information from those it thought had knowledge of that plot and others" (Keane, 8-10). From what I get after reading this, these terrorist can kill thousands of innocents at our homeland, but some of our nation has a problem with us doing a little pain to those enemy combatants? I mean come on.. These kind of people have no balls if you ask me. I truly hate the fact that innocents get tortured and we (CIA) break and bend the rules. But the "Never Forget", means something. We made that for a 9/11 remembrance for a reason. If they capture us, what would they do to us? It's a scary thought, at least these prisoners get free food, free living, free medical and dental, and who knows what else. Sometimes we just have to do what we have to do in order to find those head leaders and coordinators. Anyways, I still have respect for anyone's thoughts and opinions. We are all different I guess.

209

No comments:

Post a Comment