Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Quest for the Perfect Diet

With the subject of "How did we get it so wrong? (Week, 20)", that is just the process and cycle of life. The human race learns new stuff everyday as years and years go by. I guarantee the people will keep finding out new information about the foods we eat or even stop creating certain minerals in the ingredients. People keep getting smarter and smarter as time goes by. Technology upgrades and new tools will find new problems. With the obesity going up 35% in the past three decades, is very believable. If you look at OLDER pictures, movies, videos, etc.. You didn't nearly see as much "fat" (hate that word) people. Heck, at one point West Virginia was rank number 1 for obesity. I wouldn't be surprised if we still are or even get first place again. But you know, for me I believe if someone is hungry let them eat. Don't make fun of them, because some people just weren't born with a fast metabolism. Some people like to build cars, I like to shoot guns, and some people just like to eat. And to me there is nothing wrong with that. This world is to full of hate..

201

No comments:

Post a Comment